We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://understandingprematurity.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March of Dimes

We'll be walking in the March for Babies walk on April 25, 2010 at the Philadelphia Art Museum. If you would like to join our team, you are more than welcome to! Just let me know and I'll send you the information.

If you can't participate in the walk, but would like to contribute, you can make a donation to help our team reach it's fund raising goal of $1000. Just click on the March of Dimes button on the right hand side of the page.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Is that a Saturday?? I think I should be able to participate! Sounds like a great thing.

    Send me some info please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 1,800 more such walks needed to pay for CAK's care! Every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join the team! Tax season will be over by then and I can't think of a better way to enjoy my free time.

    ReplyDelete